Little about myself

Hello everybody!! I am Amy Stark. I am a mom, author, blogger, photographer, and social media guru. I've been writing since I was about twelve years old. When I went to school I started writing and have enjoyed it. For inspiration I read, go to the grocery store, go out to eat, walk, movies, and much more. I published my first book through PublishAmerica and the other 3 after that. Didn't sell many due to prices. They were all four poetry books. My first one was published in 2009. After that I wrote the first book in my series called Psychic Vampire Prophecies and went through a publisher but come to find out she was trying to rip people off and got the rights to my book back and self published it after that and have been self publishing ever since. I am the one who does my own advertising. Every social media outlet is my way of trying to sell books. I am trying to finish off my series.
As for being a mom I am raising two teenage boys. They are my world. Had my oldest when I was 20yrs old and my youngest at 21yrs old.They are involved in lots of activities. I try my best to build them up and talk to them about what is on their mind.
When it comes to my blogs I am random. You don't know if it is going to be my books, poetry, anti-bullying, or whatever is on my mind.
I got my Technical Certificate in Photography. It makes me happy. I like taking pictures of my kids, families, nature, or just random stuff. I am trying to work on getting clients.
Anything else you would like to know just ask.
If you would like to buy my books they are on Amazon and Kindle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House