Birthday wish

Over the years I've tried selling my books and each year isn't any better than the next, but it doesn't stop me from writing because maybe one day the right person will read it and share it with the world because they just loved it that much. I do it to inspire others. Writing is my happy place. Have been doing it for many years. I don't do it just for the recognition. I want people to actually just take the time and read it and fall in love with it like I did when I was writing each one. With my poetry I am hoping to accomplish touching peoples souls. Want people to feel alive by what they read and feel like they are escaping reality like I had done when I wrote it. My big birthday wish this year y'all can help come true by buying my books and reading my work. IT is you the readers that are important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House