Be happy. If you aren't happy with who you are with then don't be with them. It is more than just being happy with them. Don't settle for less than you deserve.
When we lose someone it's like a nightmare we can't wake from. Some will tell us they know how we feel and they truly don't know how we feel because they aren't us. They can only have an understanding of it. We all cope and handle it differently. Not one person handles it or goes through the same motions at the same time and it can cause people to butt heads. There are days you just want to be numb and feel nothing. Days you don't want to get out of bed. Sometimes eat your feelings or self medicate. Days that you just want to blow up and it doesn't take much. The days where you want to cry and wonder will the tears ever stop. People say it gets easier and it doesn't really. You learn to cope. Telling stories of the ones we lose is what keeps them alive. It is about the stories and pictures. Sometimes we feel like we are going to forget them so we do everything in our power to keep their memories alive. Some of us light a candle in memory of them. Others cel...
Chapter1 It's a few weeks before Christmas and I am getting ready for the last-minute details before Christmas gets here. My mom keeps asking if I have a date for the Christmas party and I don't have one yet. All I do is keep busy with my 2 kids and work. I have my own Ranch in a small town in Colorado and I run it. I have a teenage son and daughter. My son is 16 and my daughter is 17. We live in a Ranch house. I raise cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, goats, and do gardening. I also have lots of horses. My husband and I divorced when the kids were 5 and 6 years old. He didn't care for ranching life, and he had been cheating on me for most of our marriage with his secretary at his law firm. We were only married 7 years. He barely has anything to do with our kids. I have dated on and off over the years, but nothing ever worked out. Lately my mom has been trying to play match maker and I constantly tell her no. She's tried setting me up with men at her church, tol...
Family and friends are drifting apart so much. It has gotten much worse during the pandemic because of being told social distance and stay indoors. Social media has become the in thing. Here is the problem people are still bending over backwards to text, call, or FaceTime someone first and some of you out there make excuses of why you can't do it first. I understand some of you have had toxic ex boyfriends or girlfriends or wives or husband's or family or friends and the list can go on. If people are trying to make an effort it's okay to take baby steps and try to make the same effort that people are making. No one can read emotions in a text. Things get confusing. Make time for people. We need to start making time for people and stop isolating ourselves from the people who do love us and do care about us. People should not have to reach out to you first all the time. The world doesn't revolve around any of us and sometimes we act that way. We all are strug...
Comments
Post a Comment