My health

Ever since I found out about all the allergies I have to certain foods it has made things in life a bit difficult. I still eat some of the foods I'm allergic to. I'm trying to eliminate them but it is easier said than done. I will eat some of them from time to time but need to slow down because when I eat them, I break out into hives and live in the bathroom. Shopping isn't easy.
I'm gradually losing weight. I'll be glad when I'm down to my goal weight. I still have a lot of work to do. I know I can do it though. I'm doing this for me and no one else. I'm also doing it so I can have energy and be alive for my kids.
I've had to take a couple of trips to the ER in the past two months. One was for my chest wall and it being strained. The other time was for a urinary tract infection. I'm staying on top of all of these things because I want to be okay.
My health is important to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House