Don't know what the future holds

 People make excuses on not spending time with family and friends.  They make excuses on why they can't text or call people first.  I understand that people have jobs, kids, and life comes up.  Yes,sometimes we are struggling and need a break from everyone.  It isn't hard to text or call and say I am going through stuff or even I will get back to you when I can.  Stop making excuses and work on it.  I know that nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes.  Don't always make your friends make the first move to check on you.  Maybe they need you to ask them how they are doing.  Make time for the ones who love and care about you because we don't know what the future holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House