Family update

My kids have been having a lot of days out of school due to flu going around and they are having to do homework at home. My oldest had baseball practice Tuesday and came home with a swollen bloody nose. Wednesday took him to the ER because it still hurt and he had to have a cat scan which told us he has a broken nose closed break so fracture and he has a black eye to go with it. We will be going to the Ears, Nose, and Throat Doctor next week.
I have been working a little on my poetry book and trying to finish my series. Been busy with my boys a lot lately. Every Sunday we go to church and sometimes youngest doesn't go but that is because he is at his dads on his dads weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House