Plans for the New Year

This year I plan on doing a lot. I am already working on many projects. One is finding me a job. I have been applying and filling out applications like crazy. Some of my other plans is to take pictures so people can see what kind of work I do. I am going to build up a client list.
I have many ideas of how I am going to be advertising. You will be seeing more blogs, YouTube videos, Twitter Posts, LinkedIn, Instagram posts, Tidbits from my books, new poetry, and much more. You better stay tuned for my fun filled year.
I am also going to work on how to better myself. I have been going to the doctor a lot this past year to get things in order. This upcoming year I already have 2 doctors visits scheduled. One for my primary and the other for my heart doctor. I will let you know how that all works out. I plan on reading more books this year just like I did this year. This year I also plan on writing a lot more reviews.
If you are a fellow author and want me to read and review let me know. More to come later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House