Blessed Christmas

This year was a blessed Christmas for my boys and I. For a split moment I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the holidays. It stressed me out to the max and had made me very sad. There are so many who made it possible.
My oldest son told me when I told him I might not be able to do much for him that it was okay that it is about family and friends.
We fought putting out tree up this year. My dad had to fix it about 3 times. Decorating the tree went smoother than it normally does. It is usually a battle. This year putting on the lights went well. My boys and I had a blast decorating.
We went to the Santa Train this year and my oldest got some of the gifts for his cousins. He even built something at Scouts for his youngest cousin but said both girls could share it.
We really got in the spirit with singing in the car. When we weren't doing that we were spending more time together just being silly.
Christmas Eve was our Christmas because my youngest goes to his dads. Even though the day was busy as all get out, I wouldn't change it for the world. First we woke up early and opened presents at the butt crack of dawn. That is my idea because I am a big kid at heart. We had a family who adopted us for Christmas and I want to thank them for making this the best Christmas and helping my family. We went to Church and my youngest preformed in the Christmas Play. He was Joseph and told me it was so easy because all he had to do was sit. Afterwards we ate with the Church and opened our Christmas Cards. They blessed us is all I will say. Thanks to them to. We went to the kids MEME's next where we were very blessed again. She came through in many ways. Afterwards we went to my dads where I cooked Christmas dinner since my oven and stove are currently down. My dad is working on trying to get them working or going to in the next day or so. Please PRAY.
We spent time with my dad, sister, brother -n- law and nieces where we opened gifts, ate, and talked.
I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. I was given everything I needed along with some of what I wanted. Seeing my kids get what they wanted and needed made my Christmas. Thanks to all who made it possible. God made it possible also because I know with him anything is possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House