Secrets of Ancient Family Volume 1 (Chapter 1 first page)

 Secrets of the Ancient Family Volume 1 Secrets

First page.
Chapter1
It's a dark stormy night and everything looks so ominous. The clouds look dark and purple with a foreboding look. I am sitting in my bedroom with my girlfriend's watching horror movies and the electricity goes out. I light candles that are sitting on my nightstand next to my bed. It is the week before Halloween, and we do a movie marathon the week of Halloween every year. It has been a tradition for the four of us for the past 5 years.
"What are we going to do now?" Anna asks me.
"We can drink wine and tell spooky stories, " I tell her.
" I thought we could talk about the Halloween party, " Jade said looking over at me.
"Have we even sent out invitations?" Layla ask me.
"I sent them off a week ago. We need to go shopping and set everything up the night before."
Layla and Jade will both be bringing their boyfriends to the party. As for Anna and me we will be going stag. Anna just recently went through a bad breakup. The guy was lying to her and cheating. I haven't been in a relationship in a year because I haven't had much luck. I have been on dates, but the guys were such creeps. The 4 of us are beautiful independent women in our early twenties. We met in college and became the best of friends. Jade is tall with long raven black hair, the greenest eyes, and fairest complexion. She runs her own music shop and DJs at a bar on weekends. Layla is medium height with blonde wavy hair that comes to her shoulders, brown eyes, and a dark complexion. She is a wedding planner. Anna is short with red medium length hair, blue eyes, and fair complexion. She has her own bakery. I am Ami and I have dark hair, eyes that change from green to blue, medium height, and fair complexion. I work at a bookstore that has a little cafe connected to it.
"Anna are you going to make the cake and cupcakes?" I ask her.
"Yes, I already have the designs for the cake and cupcakes."
" I am getting decorations and have already started buying them. Are we going to do a haunted house?" Layla asks.
"We have been too busy to really pull that off."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House