Sometimes selling books is discouraging

 Sometimes I get discouraged because my books don't sell very well. I just want people to read them. Even though not many have bought them I continue to write because I love writing.  Writing is a way for me to cope. Sometimes it is a way for me to escape reality. It has gotten me through a lot of rough times.  When people buy or read them it makes me happy. It is okay if they don't like it because I know there are people who will love or like them. I keep promoting on different platforms and interact with people to try to get the word out about my books. I am not giving up on my dreams and goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We should celebrate the lives of those we lose

Christmas at the Ranch that won’t be Forgotten

Ways to support indie authors...