My tonsillectomy surgery

 Yesterday I had my tonsillectomy surgery to have my tonsils removed. I had them removed because they were enlarged and I have sleep apnea. I was very nervous about surgery and had an asthma attack before so had to have a breathing treatment before. They gave me anesthesia to put me under for surgery and I remember yawning and being sleepy before surgery. I was out quick. Woke up nauseous and nearly threw up which hurt. They gave me something for the nausea. I  stayed in recovery for a little bit.  Was told no eating anything but soft foods for 2 weeks and no smoking cigarettes for 2 weeks. My throat is very sore. Can barely talk. Have only ate pudding, popsicles,  sherbet, and soup.  Been sipping on water and Gatorade. Doing a lot of resting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We should celebrate the lives of those we lose

Christmas at the Ranch that won’t be Forgotten

Ways to support indie authors...