My tonsillectomy surgery

 Yesterday I had my tonsillectomy surgery to have my tonsils removed. I had them removed because they were enlarged and I have sleep apnea. I was very nervous about surgery and had an asthma attack before so had to have a breathing treatment before. They gave me anesthesia to put me under for surgery and I remember yawning and being sleepy before surgery. I was out quick. Woke up nauseous and nearly threw up which hurt. They gave me something for the nausea. I  stayed in recovery for a little bit.  Was told no eating anything but soft foods for 2 weeks and no smoking cigarettes for 2 weeks. My throat is very sore. Can barely talk. Have only ate pudding, popsicles,  sherbet, and soup.  Been sipping on water and Gatorade. Doing a lot of resting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House