Mental health update

This past year I started seeing a therapist for my mental health because I realized I needed someone to talk to. I have battled depression my whole life and used to see a therapist and stopped seeing one for nearly 17yrs. Sometimes life just piles up. There are days I don't want to get out of bed. I would think negatively. Thoughts of I can't do it, I'm ugly, fat, useless, worthless. Some days I am my own worst enemy. I had toxic friendships and relationships over the years. People who told me I can't do it, won't do it, I'm lazy, and many other things. Had many people who were supportive of me or my decisions. Had people who crossed boundaries and didn't respect me. Over the years I have had to cut many toxic people out. In therapy I am working on using my words and coping skills for my anxiety and depression. Also working on self confidence.  I have my up and down days. Life isn't easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House