Depression

I've battled depression for many years. People have made me feel even worse over the years for it. It got so bad I started believing I was crazy. People have assumed I want to make excuses when I don't get up out of bed, isolate myself,  or don't do things. On the days I don't get out of bed it is because I am not motivated or I am emotionally drained. As for being called lazy yes I can be and at the same time it foes back to me not being motivated. There are times where I am just disinterested in everything. I get the feeling of being overwhelmed.  I am working on my mental health because I know how important it is to work on it. Only I can change it. You can't fix me or anyone.  You can be supportive and an ear to listen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House