Make it go Viral

I have published many books and have a little help with family and friends along the way but even some of my close friends haven't read or left me a review for my book. Others have thought I should just give it to them for free because it's a book. Guess what I spent many hours out of my life to write that book so to me it isn't just a book. It is my hard word and imagination. It is going back through to see what needs changed or if I want to leave it that way even if it has mistakes.
I am trying to get more than just a few books sold this year. Please help me with the goal to reach it to 500 or more book sales. It would help me more than you know.  I will post the link below to direct you to my books on Amazon. Please share this with everyone you know that loves to read.
https://www.amazon.com/Amy-E.-Stark/e/B00JD1AE8K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House