Happy Sunday

Good evening from where I'm at in the world. I hope that you all had a wonderful Sunday. My boys were gone all weekend. One went with his paw paw to the deer woods to go hunting. He used to not be into it and this year all of a sudden it has caught his interest. My other has been at his dads since Wednesday due to it being his Thanksgiving year with him. I did Thanksgiving with my family Monday so I could spend it with all my family including my youngest son. While they were gone I cleaned house and did the mom stuff. It was nice to have some peace and quiet to think. Got some much needed writing done. I have started watching the show Heartland on Netflix which I have really got into watching. Have a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House