My dreams and goals

Please help me with my dreams. I am trying to get the word out about my books to get them out there and could use all the help I can get. Let's see if we can make my books go viral so people will take time to read them and buy them. My writing means a lot to me. I have had a few people buy them and others download with they are free but this is not enough at this time. Special thanks to those who do read them, leave reviews,share everything, comment and much more.I have noticed that some people aren't leaving reviews when they do read them which helps me in more ways than you know. It is a big dream and I believe with my heart that if everyone helps that we can have this post go viral. I know you have a lot of friends out there that might possibly like to read. Please go through your friends list and add every single person you know that likes to read or likes photography. My other big dream is to become a well known photographer and with your help you can make that happen. I have been trying and need extra help because I don't have money to advertise so I use every social media outlet known to man to try to get the word across. So far there are 335 members in my Facebook group. I would like to see more of you participate in the fun and goofiness. Please help spread the word of my group to help make it grow beyond 335 people. Let's see if we can get nearly all around the world in on this. That would be awesome. Ask your friends to add their friends and so on and such forth. This is a big dream and need all the help I can. I am only one person. My boys help me the best that they can. Please share this post. Thanks to all of you. I want to show the world I can do it. Please help my books become best sellers. That would be so amazing. I have listed some of my books below but that is not all of my books. They are available through Amazon and Kindle.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/270383052977046/
Follow me on twitter if you haven't already.
https://twitter.com/Angelic_mommy
Check out my facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/AmysBookandPhotographyWorld/








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House