little about me

Hello everybody!! I'm Amy. I am a mom/author/photographer. I've been writing for a long time. I am trying to make my name as an author and photographer by interacting with the people. I need more readers and reviewers. I am also trying to make my name as a photographer and am currently building a portfolio. I have a technical certificate in photography. Please help me with my dream by helping me get more readers, reviewers, and people who want me to do pictures for them.
Here are some examples of my work and the books that I've published. All my books are available on Amazon in paperback or on Kindle. Each and every little bit helps.
Psychic Vampire Prophecies Volume1-4
Unexpected Christmas Romance
Otherworld Dimensions Within
Reaching Out
Ups And Downs in Life
Mirror of Life
The Mirror Within Others and Me
Looking Through the Mirror
#momlife #author #photographer #indieauthor #poet #photography #readers

 Alexis and her twin Stephen are eighteen year old psychic vampires who are apart of a prophecy. They are the most powerful of their kind. Alexis has a lot of ups and downs in her life. She has a lot of decisions to make for her age, but handles them the best way she knows how with help and support from her brother and others along the way.
 After Alexis and Stephen lost their grandparents, their grandparents left something behind for each of them an ankh necklace and ring. They didn't find out what they were meant for until the birthday they won't ever forget.

 Things in Alexis life keep changing on this adventure. Her life seems to spin out of control and when she thinks things couldn't get any worse they did. She has a rebellion whose hunting her.

A lot of loss happens to everyone. Alexis thinks that things can't get worse and they keep spinning out of control. She kept wondering was there any way up from here.

Kids poetry book.

Ameiel is reborn on Earth because the Council thinks it's going to keep her safe. Bad things begin to happen and she ends up in the Otherworld. At first she has no idea about the Otherworld until she gets her memories back. Someone is out to destroy her and doesn't know who she can trust.

Poetry book.


 Ariana is a single mom of two kids who went through a bad divorce and didn't think she would ever find love again. She finds love when she isn't looking.
Poetry book.

Poetry book

Poetry book










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House