Finding a Church isn't easy

When going to a church you listen and sometimes it sounds right yet other times not so much. I haven't been to many churches so I am no expert on the subject. I think it is finding one that speaks to you. In any church there will be people who say I am a Christian and judge. That isn't just church though. That is people in general. I am guilty of this just as much as the next person. That does not make it right. When choosing give people a chance. Go in with an open mind. Be positive. If you are bored that is not a good thing. If you nearly fall asleep listening to the word that isn't good either. You should feel like wow this is amazing or I can understand this or how can I apply this to my life and so much more. God will let you know if it is right for you. When hearing the word it  will speak to your heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House