30 things I'm Thankful for

Here are the things I'm thankful for.
1) My kids who make my life worth living and getting up every day.
2) Family who supports and helps me.
3)Friends who stand by me and are there for me.
4)My house.
5)Having food.
6) Having transportation to get to point A to B.
7) Having my GED.
8) Being adopted by a loving family when I was born.
9) Having medical care to take care of myself.
10) Going to college.
11) Accomplishing my goals towards my degree.
12) Writing.
13) Taking pictures.
14) Getting my books published.
15) Hearing my kids telling me they love me.
16) People who have reviewed my books.
17) Having people who love me.
18) My mom who helped me become the woman I am today.
19) My best friends who have helped me through a lot
20) Losing the weight that I have this year so far.
21) Learning new things.
22) Books.
23) Music that helps with my mood.
24) People who help me with my books.
25) Watching sunrises and sunsets.
26) Being as fortunate as I am.
27) Learning from my mistakes.
28) Rain and Rainbows.
29) Hugs from friends and family.
30) My life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House