Samhain Camp Out

 Samhain Camp Out

My friends and I have a party in the woods for Samhain this year. We live in Ireland. We are camping out. My boyfriend Michal built a fire. Michal is fair skinned with brown hair and blue eyes and tall. I am a red head with green eyes fair complected and medium height. Our friends Edward and Cora were carving pumpkins.

“Ava can you help me find more wood?” Michal asks.

“Yes,” I tell him.

I get up from sitting next to the fire. Michal goes with me into the woods to find wood for the fire.

“Why aren’t you carving a pumpkin? Michal asks me.

“I was waiting to do it with you. I’m getting hungry.”

While we are on our walk, I hear voices and then nothing.

“Are you okay?” he asks me.

“Did you hear them too?” I ask.

“I did. Don’t be afraid. We will be okay.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We should celebrate the lives of those we lose

Christmas at the Ranch that won’t be Forgotten

Ways to support indie authors...