True best friends

True best friends don't leave
We fight and sometimes it can be a horrible fight
We always find our way back to each other
No matter how bad things get we don't forget but we forgive
We talk about everything and nothing
When we need a shoulder they let us cry
They lets us scream, vent, yell, and go completely out of our minds
They do their best to make us laugh
When we laugh we laugh until we cry or nearly pee
We are crazy
We act goofy
We say stuff that make people scratch their heads
We can make the most simple thing sound disgusting or proverted
When the other one is being stupid we call them on it
They are like sisters and brothers
We can drive each other crazy
Only we can stand each others mood swings
Not many can handle our crazy awesomeness
These are my best friends
They're not just my best friends
I call them my family
I love them with all my heart
They stand by me and I stand by them
We might not always agree but that is okay
Our love for each other is what gets us through all
(just wrote)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House