Poems for my boys

My boys
My world
Sometimes your sweet
Sometimes your not
You do your best to make
up for the bad things you do
No matter what you do always
know that mommy loves you
You are my world
When you were born you
both lit up my world
I learn something new every day
You have my hearts my little boys
No matter how big you get you
will always be mommies boys
You've taught me to live
You've taught me some patience
Sometimes you drive me crazy
Sometimes I call myself crazy lady and
tell you I went to Timbucktoo
Sometimes y'all are loud
Sometimes y'all fight
Y'all apologize
Sometimes you forget your manners and I remind
you that you can't act like that
I remind you that you won't be a punk
Other days you surprise me and remember your manners
You help when others ask you to help
Sometimes you don't help
Most of the time you are little helpers
You are the best boys a mom could ask for
When I'm sick you help me
When I cry you make me laugh and hug me
I love you my boys
You're both very special
I love you equally
You will always have your mommies love
(This goes to my awesome boys.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House