The good of this year

 Even with all the bad things that have happened this year, I have had plenty of good things happen this year. I've found out who a lot of my real friends are during all of this. Still finding out who some of those friends truly are during this. I've learnt some patience and know that I'm not in control of everything and that I can only control myself. Been working on my mental health and physical health to get the answers I need. I've sold some books. Replaced the car that caught on fire. Been working on being the best me that I can be. Things I am thankful for are my kids, family, friends, people who support me, that I sold some books, made some new friends, having a roof over my head, food, clothes, and much more. I am very grateful. I might get down about things at times and I work each and every day on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House