Putting myself out there

Part of me wants to try to put myself back out there to date. Another part is like no. With everything going on right now it's like how do you date anyway. I don't want short term relationship or just a fling. I deserve more than a fling. When it comes to where to meet people,  I just don't know.  Someone said a dating app. I have had way to many bad experiences that my youngest son told me I was grounded from dating apps. Yes, I know he's the child but I  kept choosing horrible men. I know it will happen when it happens and sometimes I just wonder.  There are times where I am not patient enough and that is where I went wrong.  If you think you might be the one tell me. Just kidding.  I have people online who haven't talked to  me much be like marry me. No. No. No. I do not know you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House