I don't do New Years Resolutions

For me I don't understand why people make New Years Resolutions. They say they are going to change and do better in their lives. You should want that regardless. You should be doing what you dream of doing. Quit making excuses to be a better version of yourself and be the better version of yourself. If you want something set goals and work towards it. There are times where I say I am going to do things and start and don't finish. I know that some of it is because I am being lazy or don't want to do it. You have to retrain your mindset.
If you want to lose that weight then do it. You can't eat anything and everything in sight and not exercise and think you will get results. I am so guilty of this.
If you are a writer and want to get a book published write that book. Quit making excuses about writers block or I was to busy. I am raising two kids by myself and find the time. Write a sentence a day, go to grocery stores, read, watch a movie, spend time with people, go for walks, and various other things for inspiration. Quit listening to what others say about your writing all the time. Everybody is a critic and you did a good job.
If you are a photographer take them pictures. The world is your canvas.
Artists the world is your canvas.
Musicians there is inspiration in the world.
Business people you can do it.
When it comes to toxic people cut them out of your life.
If you don't like something in your life change it.
Make new friends who are quality who want to talk and spend time with you.
Put yourself out there.
Tell people you love them.
Your life is what you want it to be and only you can say this is how it is going to be or just stand by and let it run you over or whatever the case may be.
Learn to turn cell phones off and spend time with kids, family, and friends.
There is so much you can do to be the better version of you.
When all else fails pray.
It is okay to fail but that doesn't mean give up or stop doing what you love to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House