Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and may you be very blessed.
Each and every day is a blessing for me. There are days I might not want to get out of bed but I do because I know I have a purpose for living. Part of that purpose is my boys. The other part is to be a good friend to others even when they aren't always being a good friend to me. I am blessed in so many ways. Being able to have food to eat for my boys and me, getting my bills paid every month, having family and friends who love me. It is the small things like sunrises and sunsets. Watching the moon and stars. Quality time with family and friends.  Reading a good book. Taking pictures. It is many things rolled into one. Each and every season. Watching flowers grow, birds flying, rain, thunderstorms, snow. Being able to hear the music and dance and be silly. As I say it is the small things rolled up to make big things.
Think about that. Don't just be thankful on Thanksgiving. Give thanks to every day you get to take a breath. Yes there are good and bad days. Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean it is the worst day and even if it is the worst day guess what maybe something needs to change or you need to reevaluate the lesson. You may yet turn it around. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes we need to have things taken from us to realize how good we have it and how blessed we truly are compared to some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House